At NorthGroup Consulting we find our highest quality asset to be our employees.
In order to achieve our mission statement of ‘delivering exceptional value’ we continue to secure and maintain a talented and qualified workforce that is dedicated to getting the job done to the highest attainable standard.
The NorthGroup Consulting Working Experience
- A professional services industry with a non-corporate culture, providing you with the flexible work environment where our senior management is accessible and involved in projects from tender to delivery.
- Expert Surveyors that will provide you with ‘on the job’ mentoring in engineering, cadastral & 3D scanning
- A business that engages in a diverse array of survey disciplines providing you with the opportunity to grow your level of knowledge and skill.
- A variety of projects with well-known clients ranging from mines, to civil engineering works and construction sites from suburban to small country areas.
- Financial support for employees with external studies commitments.
- Travelling opportunities throughout Queensland, ranging from Weipa to the Gold Coast area.
- Monthly ‘Knowledge at North’s’ educational workshops presented by our expert surveying staff.
- An excellent level of safety advice and support from our Health and Safety Manager who is focused on maintaining the highest level of safety standards.
- A business that has positioned its offices in strategic economic locations, where potential for growth is available in both a challenging and flourishing economy.
- A business that has pioneered and led the industry in 3D scanning in Queensland since 2001, through innovation and technical advancement as acknowledged by numerous industry awards over the years.
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Surveyor – Gladstone||August 31, 2017|
|Survey Assistant / Technician – GOLD COAST Queensland||August 11, 2017|
|Engineering Surveyor – Gold Coast||August 3, 2017|
|Engineering Surveyor – SE Queensland||July 25, 2017|