Town Planners develop strategies and design the communities in which we live, work and play.
Town Planning deals with strategic work (long-range planning) as well as structural and statutory components. Town Planners strive to balance the built and natural environment, community needs and areas of cultural significance with the demands of economic sustainability. Planners aim to improve our quality of life by creating vibrant communities and ensuring our resources are carefully managed to match our future needs and expectations.
Our Town Planning Division holds Brisbane City Council RiskSMART and SealSMART Accreditation to help streamline your projects application process.
Our Town Planners can help with:
- Planning consultancy to statutory authorities
- Project coordination
- Regional and rural planning
- Urban Design
- Master Planning
- Development options and strategic advice
- Infrastructure and services planning
- Site and development investigations and assessments
- Project visioning
- Residential subdivisions
- Industrial subdivisions
- Multiple dwelling developments
- Community title developments
- Mixed use, industrial, commercial and urban infill developments
- Heritage investigations
- Character and demolition assessments
- Volumetric subdivisions
- Titling advice